Thursday 24 April 2014

A hole in the Wall

There is a hole in our wall. The creator of this hole is a mystery.  Apparently, not one of my sons is to blame. Every rodent in the house has shirked responsibility. Yet, a hole has appeared on the wall on my staircase.
"Why do you always blame us for everything!" muttered the twins belligerently - first suspects, as they cannot meet my eyes.
"You are just wrong on every level!" claimed the eldest. The boy protest too much. Second suspect.
Third suspect. "Mummy, I love you. I would never do that." states my youngest. No one likes a suck up!
The household furry rodents are silent. So who is to blame?
This hole is quite substantial.
The hole could be an escape route.
Who needs to escape in this house?
Eldest? Working for A S levels and hitting great results so much so that I am driving him to, this weekend, a university of renowned worldwide acclaim. Could he be bothered to attack the wall? No. Effort would be involved and since he has put little effort into anything other than the gym, diet and rugby, he is off my list of suspects.
The twins. Too busy revising, watching "The Game of Thrones" to put any energy into breaking free. Perhaps in a couple of months but right now they are revising and, the Tourette's of yesterday, is only a vague whisper.
So the finger points to my youngest. It may be you! Aka "I'm a Celebrity get me out of here !" However, he is far too busy crafting a mine of beauty online. So who?
Well, could this hole be the secret service? Are me and my boys being monitored because we are hiding the secrets of the country? God help us if we are, because our country  would be based on a series of grunts, shoulder raisers and body flatulence.
So James Bond, if you are watching us through this hole, the stains on the boys' underpants are a concern of national security; the rotting and festering bowels in their rooms are toxic and their bed sheets could be used in chemical warfare!
Other than that rodents are taking over my house! So what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment